职业IT人-IT人生活圈

找回密码
 成为会员
搜索
查看: 1464|回复: 0

经典英语365句

[复制链接]
joe 发表于 2006-9-10 00:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<p><br/>1.Absolutely.</p><p>(用于答话)是这样;当然是;正是如此;绝对如此。</p><p>2.Absolutely impossible!</p><p>绝对不可能的!</p><p>3.All I have to do is learn English. </p><p>我所要做的就是学英语。</p><p>4.Are you free tomorrow?</p><p>你明天有空吗?</p><p>5.Are you married?</p><p>你结婚了吗?</p><p>6.Are you used to the food here?</p><p></p><p>你习惯吃这儿的饭菜吗?</p><p></p><p>7.Be careful.</p><p></p><p>小心/注意。</p><p></p><p>8.Be my guest.</p><p></p><p>请便/别客气。</p><p></p><p>9.Better late than never.</p><p></p><p>迟到总比不到好。</p><p></p><p>10.Better luck next time.</p><p></p><p>祝你下一次好运。</p><p></p><p>11.Better safe than sorry.</p><p></p><p>小心不出大错。</p><p></p><p>12.Can I have a day off?</p><p></p><p>我能请一天假吗?</p><p></p><p>13.Can I help?</p><p></p><p>要我帮忙吗?</p><p></p><p>14.Can I take a message?</p><p></p><p>要我传话吗?</p><p></p><p>15.Can I take a rain check?</p><p></p><p>你能改天再请我吗?</p><p></p><p>16.Can I take your order?</p><p></p><p>您要点菜吗?</p><p></p><p>17.Can you give me a wake-up call?</p><p></p><p>你能打电话叫醒我吗?</p><p></p><p>18.Can you give me some feedback?</p><p></p><p>你能给我一些建议吗?</p><p></p><p>19.Can you make it?</p><p></p><p>你能来吗?</p><p></p><p>20.Can I have a word with you?</p><p></p><p>我能跟你谈一谈吗?</p><p></p><p>21.Cath me later.</p><p></p><p>过会儿再来找我。</p><p></p><p>22.Cheer up!</p><p></p><p>高兴起来!振作起来!</p><p></p><p>23.Come in and make yourself at home.</p><p></p><p>请进,别客气。</p><p></p><p>24.Could I have the bill,please?</p><p></p><p>请把账单给我好吗?</p><p></p><p>25.Could you drop me off at the airport?</p><p></p><p>你能载我到飞机场吗?</p><p></p><p>26.Could you speak slower?</p><p></p><p>你能说得慢一点吗?</p><p></p><p>27.Could you take a picture for me?</p><p></p><p>你能帮我拍照吗?</p><p></p><p>28.Did you enjoy your flight?</p><p></p><p>你的飞行旅途愉快吗?</p><p></p><p>29.Did you have a good day today?</p><p></p><p>你今天过得好吗?</p><p></p><p>30.Did you have a nice holiday?</p><p></p><p>你假期过得愉快吗?</p><p></p><p>31.Did you have fun?</p><p></p><p>你玩得开心吗?</p><p></p><p>32.Dinner is on me.</p><p></p><p>晚饭我请客。</p><p></p><p>33.Do you have a room available?</p><p></p><p>你们有空房间吗?</p><p></p><p>34.Do you have any hobbies?</p><p></p><p>你有什么爱好?</p><p></p><p>35.Do you have some change?</p><p></p><p>你有零钱吗?</p><p></p><p>36. Do you mind my smoking?</p><p></p><p>你介意我抽烟吗?</p><p></p><p>37.Do you often work out?</p><p></p><p>你经常锻炼身体吗?</p><p></p><p>38.Do you speak English?</p><p></p><p>你会说英语吗?</p><p></p><p>39.Don\'t be so modest.</p><p></p><p>别这么谦虚。</p><p></p><p>40.Don\'t bother.</p><p></p><p>不用麻烦了。</p><p></p><p>41.Don\'t get me wrong.</p><p></p><p>别误会我。</p><p></p><p>42.Don\'t give up.</p><p></p><p>别放弃。</p><p></p><p>43.Don\'t jump to conclusions.</p><p></p><p>不要急于下结论。</p><p></p><p>44.Don\'t let me down.</p><p></p><p>别让我失望。</p><p></p><p>45.Don\'t make any mistakes.</p><p></p><p>别出差错。</p><p></p><p>46.Don\'t mention it.</p><p></p><p>不必客气。</p><p></p><p>47.Don\'t miss the boat.</p><p></p><p>不要坐失良机。</p><p></p><p>48.Don\'t take any chances.</p><p></p><p>不要心存侥幸。</p><p></p><p>49.Don\'t take it for granted.</p><p></p><p>不要想当然。</p><p></p><p>50.Don\'t worry about it.</p><p></p><p>别担心。</p><p></p><p>51.Easy come,easy go.</p><p></p><p>来得容易,去得快。</p><p></p><p>52.Enjoy your meal.</p><p></p><p>请慢慢享用吧。</p><p></p><p>53.Easier said than done.</p><p></p><p>说是容易做时难。</p><p></p><p>54.First come,first served.</p><p></p><p>捷足先登。</p><p></p><p>55.For here or to go?</p><p></p><p>再这儿吃还是带走?</p><p></p><p>56.Forget it.</p><p></p><p>算了吧。</p><p></p><p>57.Forgive me.</p><p></p><p>请原谅我。</p><p></p><p>58.Give me a call.</p><p></p><p>给我打电话。</p><p></p><p>59.Give my best to your family.</p><p></p><p>代我向你们全家问好。</p><p></p><p>60.Have him return my call.</p><p></p><p>让他给我回电话。</p><p></p><p>61.Have you ever been to Japan?</p><p></p><p>你去过日本吗?</p><p></p><p>62.Have you finished yet?</p><p></p><p>你做完了吗?</p><p></p><p>63.Have you got anything larger?</p><p></p><p>有大一点儿的吗?</p><p></p><p>64.Have you got that?</p><p></p><p>你明白我的意思吗?</p><p></p><p>65.Have you heard from Mary?</p><p></p><p>你收到玛丽的来信吗?</p><p></p><p>66.He is in conference.</p><p></p><p>他正在开会。</p><p></p><p>67.Help yourself,please.</p><p></p><p>请自己用。</p><p></p><p>68.Hold your horses.</p><p></p><p>耐心点儿。</p><p></p><p>69.How can I get in touch with you?</p><p></p><p>我怎样能跟你联络上?</p><p></p><p>70.How do I look?</p><p></p><p>我看上去怎么样?</p><p></p><p>71.How is it going?</p><p></p><p>情况怎么样?</p><p></p><p>72.How late are you open?</p><p></p><p>你们营业到几点?</p><p></p><p>73.How long did it last?</p><p></p><p>持续了多久?</p><p></p><p>74.How long will it take me to get there?</p><p></p><p>到那儿要多长时间?</p><p></p><p>75.How much is it?</p><p></p><p>多少钱?</p><p></p><p>76.How often do you eat out?</p><p></p><p>你个多就在外面吃一次饭?</p><p></p><p>77.I apologize.</p><p></p><p>我很抱歉。</p><p></p><p>78.I appreciate your invitation.</p><p></p><p>感谢你的邀请。</p><p></p><p>79.I assure you.</p><p></p><p>我向你保证。</p><p></p><p>80.I bet you can.</p><p></p><p>我确信你能做到。</p><p></p><p>81.I can manage.</p><p></p><p>我自己可以应付。</p><p></p><p>82.I can\'t afford it.</p><p></p><p>我买不起。</p><p></p><p>83.I can\'t believe it.</p><p></p><p>我简直不敢相信。</p><p></p><p>84.I can\'t resist the temptation.</p><p></p><p>我不能抵挡诱惑。</p><p></p><p>85.I can\'t stand it.</p><p></p><p>我受不了。</p><p></p><p>86.I can\'t tell.</p><p></p><p>我说不准。</p><p></p><p>87.I couldn\'t agree more.</p><p></p><p>我完全同意。</p><p></p><p>88.I couldn\'t get through.</p><p></p><p>我打不通电话。</p><p></p><p>89.I couldn\'t help it.</p><p></p><p>我没有办法。</p><p></p><p>90.I didn\'t mean to.</p><p></p><p>我不是故意的。</p><p></p><p>91.I don\'t know for sure.</p><p></p><p>我不能肯定。</p><p></p><p>92.I enjoy your company.</p><p></p><p>我喜欢有你做伴。</p><p></p><p>93.I enjoyed it very much.</p><p></p><p>我非常喜欢。</p><p></p><p>94.I envy you.</p><p></p><p>我羡慕你。</p><p></p><p>95.I feel like having some dumplings.</p><p></p><p>我很想吃饺子。</p><p></p><p>96.I feel terrible about it.</p><p></p><p>太对不起了。</p><p></p><p>97.I feel the same way.</p><p></p><p>我也有同感。</p><p></p><p>98.I have a complaint.</p><p></p><p>我要投诉。</p><p></p><p>99.I have nothing to do with it.</p><p></p><p>那与我无关。</p><p></p><p>100.I haven\'t the slightest idea.</p><p></p><p>我一点儿都不知道。</p><p></p><p>101.I hope you\'ll forgive me.</p><p></p><p>我希望你能原谅我。</p><p></p><p>102.I know the feeling.</p><p></p><p>我知道那种感觉。</p><p></p><p>103.I mean what I say.</p><p></p><p>我说话算数。</p><p></p><p>104.I owe you one.</p><p></p><p>我欠你一个人情。</p><p></p><p>105.I really regret it.</p><p></p><p>我真的非常后悔。</p><p></p><p>106.I suppose so.</p><p></p><p>我想是这样。</p><p></p><p>107.I thought so, too.</p><p></p><p>我也这样以为。</p><p></p><p>108.I understand completely.</p><p></p><p>我完全明白。</p><p></p><p>109.I want to report a theft.</p><p></p><p>我要报一宗盗窃案。</p><p></p><p>110.I want to reserve a room.</p><p></p><p>我想预定一个房间。</p><p></p><p>111.I was just about to call you.</p><p></p><p>我正准备打电话给你。</p><p></p><p>112.I was moved.= I was touched.</p><p></p><p>我很受感动。</p><p></p><p>113.I wasn\'t aware of that.</p><p></p><p>我没有意识到。</p><p></p><p>114.I wasn\'t born yesterday.</p><p></p><p>我又不是三岁小孩。</p><p></p><p>115.I wish I could.</p><p></p><p>但愿我能。</p><p></p><p>116.I wouldn\'t worry about it, if I were you.</p><p></p><p>如果我是你,我就不会担心。</p><p></p><p>117.I\'d like a refund.</p><p></p><p>我想要退款。</p><p></p><p>118.I\'d like to deposit some money.</p><p></p><p>我想存点儿钱。</p><p></p><p>119.I\'d like to make a reservation.</p><p></p><p>我想订票。</p><p></p><p>120.I\'ll be right with you.</p><p></p><p>我马上就来。</p><p></p><p>121.I\'ll check it.</p><p></p><p>我去查一下。</p><p></p><p>122.I\'ll do my best.</p><p></p><p>我将会尽我最大努力。</p><p></p><p>123.I\'ll get it.</p><p></p><p>我去接电话。</p><p></p><p>124.I\'ll give you a hand.</p><p></p><p>我来帮助你。</p><p></p><p>125.I\'ll have to see about that.</p><p></p><p>这事儿我得想一想再定。</p><p></p><p>126.I\'ll keep my eyes open.</p><p></p><p>我会留意的。</p><p></p><p>127.I\'ll keep that in mind.</p><p></p><p>我会记住的。</p><p></p><p>128.I\'ll pick up the tab.</p><p></p><p>我来付帐。</p><p></p><p>129.I\'ll play it by ear.</p><p></p><p>我将随兴而定。</p><p></p><p>130.I\'ll see what I can do.</p><p></p><p>我看一看能怎么办。</p><p></p><p>131.I\'ll show you.</p><p></p><p>我指给你看。</p><p></p><p>132.I\'ll take care of it.</p><p></p><p>我来办这件事。</p><p></p><p>133.I\'ll take it.</p><p></p><p>我要了。</p><p></p><p>134.I\'ll take your advice.</p><p></p><p>我接受你的忠告。</p><p></p><p>135.I\'ll think it over.</p><p></p><p>我仔细考虑一下。</p><p></p><p>136.I\'ll treat you to diner.</p><p></p><p>我想请你吃晚饭。</p><p></p><p>137.I\'ll walk you to the door.</p><p></p><p>我送你到门口。</p><p></p><p>138.I\'m broke.</p><p></p><p>我身无分文。</p><p></p><p>139.I\'m crazy about English.</p><p></p><p>我非常喜欢英语。</p><p></p><p>140.I\'m easy to please.</p><p></p><p>我很随和。</p><p></p><p>141.I\'m glad to hear that.</p><p></p><p>听到这消息我很高兴。</p><p></p><p>142.I\'m glad you enjoyed it.</p><p></p><p>你喜欢我就高兴。</p><p></p><p>143.I\'m good at it.</p><p></p><p>我做这个很在行。</p><p></p><p>144.I\'m in a good mood.</p><p></p><p>我现在心情很好。</p><p></p><p>145.I\'m in good shape.</p><p></p><p>我的身体状况很好。</p><p></p><p>146.I\'m just having a look.</p><p></p><p>我只是随便看看。</p><p></p><p>147.I\'m looking for a part-time job.</p><p></p><p>我正在找兼职工作。</p><p></p><p>148.I\'m looking forward to it.</p><p></p><p>我盼望着这件事。</p><p></p><p>149.I\'m lost.</p><p></p><p>我给搞糊涂了。</p><p></p><p>150.I\'m not feeling well.</p><p></p><p>我感觉不舒服。</p><p></p><p>151.I\'m not myself today.</p><p></p><p>我今天心神不宁。</p><p></p><p>152.I\'m not really sure.</p><p></p><p>我不太清楚。</p><p></p><p>153.I\'m on a diet.</p><p></p><p>我正在节食。</p><p></p><p>154.I\'m on my way.</p><p></p><p>我这就上路。</p><p></p><p>155.I\'m pressed for time.</p><p></p><p>我赶时间。</p><p></p><p>156.I\'m sorry I\'m late.</p><p></p><p>对不起,我迟到了。</p><p></p><p>157.I\'m sorry to hear that.</p><p></p><p>听到这个消息我感到很遗憾。</p><p></p><p>158.I\'m under a lot of pressure.</p><p></p><p>我的压力很大。</p><p></p><p>159.I\'m working on it.</p><p></p><p>我正在努力。</p><p></p><p>160.I\'ve changed my mind.</p><p></p><p>我已经改变主意。</p><p></p><p>161.I\'ve got a headache.</p><p></p><p>我头痛。</p><p></p><p>162.I\'ve got my hands full.</p><p></p><p>我手头正忙。</p><p></p><p>163.I\'ve got news for you.</p><p></p><p>我要告诉你一个好消息。</p><p></p><p>164.I\'ve got no idea.</p><p></p><p>我不知道。</p><p></p><p>165.I\'ve had enough.</p><p></p><p>我已经吃饱了。</p><p></p><p>166.If I were in your shoes.</p><p></p><p>如果我站在你的立场上。</p><p></p><p>167.Is that OK?</p><p></p><p>这样可以吗?</p><p></p><p>168.Is this seat taken?</p><p></p><p>这位子有人坐吗?</p><p></p><p>169.It all depends.</p><p></p><p>视情形而定。</p><p></p><p>170.It can happen to anyone.</p><p></p><p>这事可能发生在任何人身上。</p><p></p><p>171.It doesn\'t make any difference.</p><p></p><p>都一样。</p><p></p><p>172.It doesn\'t matter to me.</p><p></p><p>这对我来说无所谓。</p><p></p><p>173.It doesn\'t work.</p><p></p><p>它出故障了。</p><p></p><p>174.It drives me crazy.</p><p></p><p>他使我快要发疯了。</p><p></p><p>175.It isn\'t much.</p><p></p><p>这是微不足道的。</p><p></p><p>176.It really comes in handy.</p><p></p><p>有了它真是方便。</p><p></p><p>177.It slipped my mind.</p><p></p><p>我不留神忘了。</p><p></p><p>178.It takes time.</p><p></p><p>这需要时间。</p><p></p><p>179.It will come to me.</p><p></p><p>我会想起来的。</p><p></p><p>180.It will do you good.</p><p></p><p>这会对你有好处。</p><p></p><p>181.It won\'t happen again.</p><p></p><p>下不为例。</p><p></p><p>182.It won\'t take much time.</p><p></p><p>不会发很多时间的。</p><p></p><p>183.It won\'t work.</p><p></p><p>行不通。</p><p></p><p>184.It\'s nice meeting you.</p><p></p><p>很高兴认识你。</p><p></p><p>185.It\'s a deal.</p><p></p><p>一言为定。</p><p></p><p>186.It\'s a long story.</p><p></p><p>真是一言难尽。</p><p></p><p>187.It\'s a nice day today.</p><p></p><p>今天天气很好。</p><p></p><p>188.It\'s a once in a lifetime chance.</p><p></p><p>这是一生难得的机会。</p><p></p><p>189.It\'s a pain in the neck.</p><p></p><p>这真是苦不堪言。</p><p></p><p>190.It\'s a piece of cake.</p><p></p><p>这很容易。</p><p></p><p>191.It\'s a small world.</p><p></p><p>这世界真小。</p><p></p><p>192.It\'s a waste of time.</p><p></p><p>这是浪费时间。</p><p></p><p>193.It\'s about time.</p><p></p><p>时间差不多了/是时候了。</p><p></p><p>194.It\'s all my fault.</p><p></p><p>都是我的错。</p><p></p><p>195.It\'s awesome.</p><p></p><p>棒极了。</p><p></p><p>196.It\'s awful.</p><p></p><p>真糟糕。</p><p></p><p>197.It\'s been a long time.</p><p></p><p>好久不见。</p><p></p><p>198.It\'s better than nothing.</p><p></p><p>总比没有好。</p><p></p><p>199.It\'s essential.</p><p></p><p>这是必要的。</p><p></p><p>200.It\'s hard to say.</p><p></p><p>很难说。</p><p></p><p>201.It\'s incredible.</p><p></p><p>令人难以置信/不可思议。</p><p></p><p>202.It\'s just what I had in mind.</p><p></p><p>这正是我想要的。</p><p></p><p>203.It\'s my pleasure.</p><p></p><p>这是我的荣幸。</p><p></p><p>204.It\'s no big deal.</p><p></p><p>这没什么大不了的。</p><p></p><p>205.It\'s not your fault.</p><p></p><p>不是你的错。</p><p></p><p>206.It\'s nothing.</p><p></p><p>小事情/不足挂齿。</p><p></p><p>207.It\'s only a matter of time.</p><p></p><p>这只是时间问题。</p><p></p><p>208.It\'s out of the question.</p><p></p><p>这是不可能的。</p><p></p><p>209.It\'s time for dinner.</p><p></p><p>该吃晚饭了。</p><p></p><p>210.It\'s up in the air.</p><p></p><p>尚未决定。</p><p></p><p>211.It\'s up to date.</p><p></p><p>这个很时兴。</p><p></p><p>212.It\'s up to you.</p><p></p><p>一切由你决定。</p><p></p><p>213.It\'s very popular.</p><p></p><p>他很受欢迎。</p><p></p><p>214.It\'s worth seeing.</p><p></p><p>它绝对值得一看。</p><p></p><p>215.Just let it be.</p><p></p><p>就这样吧。</p><p></p><p>216.Just to be on the safe side.</p><p></p><p>为安全起见。</p><p></p><p>217.Keep the change.</p><p></p><p>不用找了。</p><p></p><p>218.Keep up the good work.</p><p></p><p>再接再厉。</p><p></p><p>219.Keep your fingers crossed.</p><p></p><p>为成功祈祷吧。</p><p></p><p>220.Kill two birds with one stone.</p><p></p><p>一举两得。</p><p></p><p>221.Let me get back to you.</p><p></p><p>我过一会儿打给你吧。</p><p></p><p>222.Let me guess.</p><p></p><p>让我猜一猜。</p><p></p><p>223.Let me put it this way.</p><p></p><p>让我这么说吧。</p><p></p><p>224.Let me see.</p><p></p><p>让我想一想。</p><p></p><p>225.Let\'s call it a day.</p><p></p><p>我们今天就到这儿吧。</p><p></p><p>226.Let\'s celebrate!</p><p></p><p>让我们好好庆祝一下吧!</p><p></p><p>227.Let\'s find out.</p><p></p><p>我们去问一下吧。</p><p></p><p>228.Let\'s get to the point.</p><p></p><p>让我们言归正传。</p><p></p><p>229.Let\'s get together sometime.</p><p></p><p>有时间我们聚一下吧。</p><p></p><p>230.Let\'s hope for the best.</p><p></p><p>让我们往好处想吧。</p><p></p><p>231.Let\'s keep in touch.</p><p></p><p>让我们保持联系。</p><p></p><p>232.Let\'s make up.</p><p></p><p>让我们言归于好吧。</p><p></p><p>233.Let\'s go visit them.</p><p></p><p>让我们去拜访他们吧。</p><p></p><p>234.Let\'s talk over dinner.</p><p></p><p>我们边吃边谈吧。</p><p></p><p>235.Long time no see.</p><p></p><p>好久不见。</p><p></p><p>236.Look before you leap.</p><p></p><p>三思而后行。</p><p></p><p>237.May I ask you a question?</p><p></p><p>我可以问一个问题吗?</p><p></p><p>238.May I have a receipt?</p><p></p><p>我可以要一张收据吗?</p><p></p><p>239.May I have your name,please?</p><p></p><p>请问你叫什么名字?</p><p></p><p>240.May I pay by credit card?</p><p></p><p>我可以用信用卡付款吗?</p><p></p><p>241.May I try it on?</p><p></p><p>我能试穿一下吗?</p><p></p><p>242.Maybe it will work.</p><p></p><p>也许这个办法会有效。</p><p></p><p>243.Maybe some other time.</p><p></p><p>也许下一次吧。</p><p></p><p>244.My mouth is watering.</p><p></p><p>我在流口水了。</p><p></p><p>245.My phone was out of order.</p><p></p><p>我的电话坏了。</p><p></p><p>246.No pain,no gain.</p><p></p><p>不劳则无获。</p><p></p><p>247.No problem.</p><p></p><p>没问题。</p><p></p><p>248.Nothing is impossible to a willing heart.</p><p></p><p>心之所愿,无事不成。</p><p></p><p>249.Pain past is pleasure.</p><p></p><p>过去的痛苦即是快乐。</p><p></p><p>250.Please accept my apology.</p><p></p><p>请接受我的道歉。</p><p></p><p>251.Please don\'t blame yourself.</p><p></p><p>请不要责怪你自己。</p><p></p><p>252.Please leave me alone.</p><p></p><p>请别打扰我。</p><p></p><p>253.Please let me know.</p><p></p><p>请告诉我一声。</p><p></p><p>254.Please make yourself at home.</p><p></p><p>请别客气。</p><p></p><p>255.Please show me the menu.</p><p></p><p>请把菜单给我。</p><p></p><p>256.Probably.</p><p></p><p>可能吧。</p><p></p><p>257.So far ,so good.</p><p></p><p>到目前为止还好。</p><p></p><p>258.Something must be done about it.</p><p></p><p>必须得想个办法。</p><p></p><p>259.Something\'s come up.</p><p></p><p>发生了一些事。</p><p></p><p>260.Storms make trees take deeper roots.</p><p></p><p>风暴使树木深深扎根。</p><p></p><p>261.Suit yourself.</p><p></p><p>随你便。</p><p></p><p>262.Take care.</p><p></p><p>请多保重。</p><p></p><p>263.Take it or leave it.</p><p></p><p>要不要由你。</p><p></p><p>264.Take my word for it.</p><p></p><p>相信我的话。</p><p></p><p>265.Take your time.</p><p></p><p>慢慢来。</p><p></p><p>266.Thank you all the same.</p><p></p><p>不管怎样还是要谢谢你。</p><p></p><p>267.Thank you for everything.</p><p></p><p>感谢你做的一切。</p><p></p><p>268.Thanks a million.</p><p></p><p>非常感谢。</p><p></p><p>269.Thanks for the warning.</p><p></p><p>谢谢你的提醒。</p><p></p><p>270.Thanks for your cooperation.</p><p></p><p>多谢合作。</p><p></p><p>271.That couldn\'t be better.</p><p></p><p>那再好不过了。</p><p></p><p>272.That depends.</p><p></p><p>看情况。</p><p></p><p>273.That makes sense.</p><p></p><p>那可以理解。</p><p></p><p>274.That reminds me.</p><p></p><p>那可提醒我了。</p><p></p><p>275.That rings a bell.</p><p></p><p>我总算想起来了。</p><p></p><p>276.That sounds like a good idea.</p><p></p><p>那听上去是个好主意。</p><p></p><p>277.That\'s all right.</p><p></p><p>没关系。</p><p></p><p>278.That\'s disgusting.</p><p></p><p>真讨厌。</p><p></p><p>279.That\'s fair.</p><p></p><p>那样公平。</p><p></p><p>280.That\'s for sure.</p><p></p><p>那是肯定的。</p><p></p><p>281.That\'s good to know.</p><p></p><p>幸好知道了这件事。</p><p></p><p>282.That\'s just what I was thinking.</p><p></p><p>我也是这么想的。</p><p></p><p>283.That\'s life.</p><p></p><p>这就是生活。</p><p></p><p>284.That\'s more like it.</p><p></p><p>那样才像话。</p><p></p><p>285.That\'s not a problem.</p><p></p><p>那没问题。</p><p></p><p>286.That\'s not true.</p><p></p><p>那是不对的。</p><p></p><p>287.That\'s OK.</p><p></p><p>可以。</p><p></p><p>288.That\'s ridiculous.</p><p></p><p>那太荒唐了。</p><p></p><p>289.That\'s the way I look at it,too.</p><p></p><p>我也是这么想。</p><p></p><p>290.That\'s the way it is.</p><p></p><p>就是这么回事。</p><p></p><p>291.That\'s worthwhile.</p><p></p><p>那是值得的。</p><p></p><p>292.The same to you.</p><p></p><p>你也一样。</p><p></p><p>293.The shortest answer is doing.</p><p></p><p>最简短的回答是干。</p><p></p><p>294.The sooner,the better.</p><p></p><p>愈快愈好。</p><p></p><p>295.There is a call for you.</p><p></p><p>有你的电话。</p><p></p><p>296.There is no doubt about it.</p><p></p><p>那是毫无疑问的。</p><p></p><p>297.There is nothing I can do.</p><p></p><p>我无能为力。</p><p></p><p>298.There\'s a possibility.</p><p></p><p>有这个可能。</p><p></p><p>299.These things happen all the time.</p><p></p><p>这是常有的事。</p><p></p><p>300.This soup tastes great.</p><p></p><p>这个汤非常美味。</p><p></p><p>301.Time is money.</p><p></p><p>时间就是金钱。</p><p></p><p>302.Tomorrow never comes.</p><p></p><p>莫依赖明天。</p><p></p><p>303.Two heads are better than one.</p><p></p><p>人多智广。</p><p></p><p>304.We are in the sme boat.</p><p></p><p>我们的处境相同。</p><p></p><p>305.We can get by.</p><p></p><p>我们过得去。</p><p></p><p>306.We can work it out.</p><p></p><p>我们可以解决这个问题。</p><p></p><p>307.We have a lot in common.</p><p></p><p>我们有很多相同之处。</p><p></p><p>308.We\'ll see.</p><p></p><p>再说吧。</p><p></p><p>309.What a coincidence!</p><p></p><p>真是太巧了!</p><p></p><p>310.What a shame!</p><p></p><p>真是遗憾!</p><p></p><p>311.What are you up to?</p><p></p><p>你在忙什么呢?</p><p></p><p>312.What are you talking about?</p><p></p><p>你在说什么?</p><p></p><p>313.What are your plans for the weekend?</p><p></p><p>你周末计划做什么?</p><p></p><p>314.What can I do for you?</p><p></p><p>要我帮忙吗?</p><p></p><p>315.What do you do for relaxation?</p><p></p><p>你做什么消遣?</p><p></p><p>316.What do you recommend?</p><p></p><p>你推荐什么?</p><p></p><p>317.What do you think of my new car?</p><p></p><p>你觉得我的新车怎么样?</p><p></p><p>318.What do you think of it?</p><p></p><p>你觉得怎么样?</p><p></p><p>319.What is it about?</p><p></p><p>这是关于什么的?</p><p></p><p>320.What is it like there?</p><p></p><p>那儿怎么样?</p><p></p><p>321.What makes you say so?</p><p></p><p>你怎么这么说?</p><p></p><p>322.What\'s going on?</p><p></p><p>发生什么事了?</p><p></p><p>323.What\'s on your mind?</p><p></p><p>你在想什么呢?</p><p></p><p>324.What\'s the deadline?</p><p></p><p>截止到什么时候?</p><p></p><p>325.What\'s the matter with you?</p><p></p><p>你怎么啦?</p><p></p><p>326.What\'s the purpose of your visit?</p><p></p><p>你来访的目的是什么?</p><p></p><p>327.What\'s the weather like?</p><p></p><p>天气怎么样?</p><p></p><p>328.What\'s your favorite food?</p><p></p><p>你最喜欢的食物是什么?</p><p></p><p>329.What\'s your job?</p><p></p><p>你做什么工作?</p><p></p><p>330.Whatever you think is fine with me.</p><p></p><p>我随你。</p><p></p><p>331.When is the most convenient time for you?</p><p></p><p>你什么时候最方便?</p><p></p><p>332.When will it be ready?</p><p></p><p>什么时候能准备好?</p><p></p><p>333.Where are you going?</p><p></p><p>你去哪儿?</p><p></p><p>334.Where can I check in?</p><p></p><p>在那儿办理登记手续?</p><p></p><p>335.Where can I go for help?</p><p></p><p>我该怎么办?</p><p></p><p>336.Where do you live?</p><p></p><p>你住在哪儿?</p><p></p><p>337.Where have you been?</p><p></p><p>你去哪儿了?</p><p></p><p>338.Where is the rest room,please?</p><p></p><p>请问洗手间在哪儿?</p><p></p><p>339.Where were we?</p><p></p><p>我们说到哪儿了?</p><p></p><p>340.Who is in charge here?</p><p></p><p>这里谁负责?</p><p></p><p>341.Would you care for a drink?</p><p></p><p>你要不要来点儿喝的?</p><p></p><p>342.Would you do me a favor?</p><p></p><p>你能帮我一个忙吗?</p><p></p><p>343.You are just saying that.</p><p></p><p>你只是说说而已。</p><p></p><p>344.You are kidding.</p><p></p><p>你开玩笑吧。</p><p></p><p>345.You are so considerate.</p><p></p><p>你真有心。</p><p></p><p>346.You can count on me.</p><p></p><p>你可以指望我。</p><p></p><p>347.You can say that again.</p><p></p><p>我同意。</p><p></p><p>348.You can\'t complain.</p><p></p><p>你该知足了。</p><p></p><p>349.You deserve it.</p><p></p><p>这是你应得的。</p><p></p><p>350.You did a good job.</p><p></p><p>你干得很好。</p><p></p><p>351.You get what you pay for.</p><p></p><p>一分钱一分货。</p><p></p><p>352.You got a good deal.</p><p></p><p>你买得真便宜。</p><p></p><p>353.You need a vacation.</p><p></p><p>你需要休息。</p><p></p><p>354.You never know.</p><p></p><p>世事难料。</p><p></p><p>355.You said it.</p><p></p><p>你算说对了。</p><p></p><p>356.You should give it a try.</p><p></p><p>你应该试一试。</p><p></p><p>357.You should take advantage of it.</p><p></p><p>你应该好好利用这个机会。</p><p></p><p>358.You will be better off.</p><p></p><p>你的状况会好起来的。</p><p></p><p>359.You will have to wait and see.</p><p></p><p>你得等一等看。</p><p></p><p>360.You\'ll get used to it.</p><p></p><p>你会习惯的。</p><p></p><p>361.You\'ve dialed the wrong number.</p><p></p><p>你拨错电话号码了。</p><p></p><p>362.You\'ve got a point there.</p><p></p><p>你说的有道理。</p><p></p><p>363.You\'ve got it.</p><p></p><p>你明白了。</p><p></p><p>364.You\'ve made a good choice.</p><p></p><p>你的眼力不错。</p><p></p><p>365.Your satisfaction is guaranteed.</p><p></p><p>包你满意<br/></p>
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 成为会员

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|网站帮助|职业IT人-IT人生活圈 ( 粤ICP备12053935号-1 )|网站地图
本站文章版权归原发布者及原出处所有。内容为作者个人观点,并不代表本站赞同其观点和对其真实性负责,本站只提供参考并不构成任何投资及应用建议。本站是信息平台,网站上部分文章为转载,并不用于任何商业目的,我们已经尽可能的对作者和来源进行了通告,但是能力有限或疏忽造成漏登,请及时联系我们,我们将根据著作权人的要求立即更正或者删除有关内容。

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 11:01 , Processed in 0.137795 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.